September 28, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, my cheeky monkey!

Happy 3rd Birthday, my cheeky monkey! 
He'd rather sing
instead of talk, dance instead of walk; he laughs at his own expressions in the mirror; he LOVES to laugh! 
he is vocal and shy; he comes alive when he's outside; 
he studies people's faces, pays attention, remembers the little things; he loves having his head and back scratched and hugs without fearing rejection -
There's no such thing in his world.
He IS love.
He has taught me more poignant lessons in three years than those preceding...and I have an incessant hunger to show him, for him and myself, the beautiful potential we all have to be greater than we can imagine.
Thank you for showing me the way. Thank you for the gift you have given me. I will always remind you of your brightness - your beauty, my darling son. We have so many fun adventures ahead!
Te adoro; de a qui, a la luna....
- your mama



No comments:

Post a Comment