March 14, 2018

Desire


Oh, Desire. 
You propel me forward and my impatience plays its tricks. 
I question your arrival. 
I question my worthiness of you, pointing to the time it has taken to receive you. 
The expectation, questioning a Divine inevitable unfolding. 
Measuring my value against the mounting expectations between sun rises and sets.

Then again, creativity can only live where unfinished process exists. 
As I am. 
As we all are; Divinely unfinished

Creativity is given life in the space of the unresolved. 
Isn't the defined, where possibility ends? 

If we are to meet our desires, may it be with an exhilarating reflection of the endless possibilities in each of us. May we only know of our desires by following our overflowing joy of unearthing curiosities. May we fall in love with our mysteries. 

The greatest desires meet us as though we have known them our entire lives; and they simultaneously  become a gift far greater than we could have designed for ourselves. 
We trust the wonder at our feet. 

I'm learning. Desire, I'm finally learning. 
Allowing a timing that shocks our logical minds and inevitably knocks our socks off.  
Allowing to keep growing with space and connection; 
silence and touch. 
The unknown and felt. 
Living and breathing. 
Never fully arriving. 
Forever unfolding...

No comments:

Post a Comment