October 24, 2014

A reminder...

As you move through this practice, notice the moments that bring forth a challenge; the fear that may arise, the active mind, the inhibition to shine. As they appear, thank them for giving you the opportunity to rise through and beyond. Thank them for the opportunity to make a choice to shine your light in those moments. As they greet you, thank them for your ability to make space for only that which enhances your beautiful light. Noticing how it feels in your body. Let the breath be your guide. Your home. Ujjayi; the victorious breath. Your power center. Your home. Lighting the way towards the sacred space within you.

Bring your palms together at your heart center, close your eyes and draw your chin into your chest, observing the Divine guiding light within you in gratitude.

Setting a collective intention, repeat in your mind after me.

I am enough.

Wherever I am in this very moment; this symphony of everything I am right now; I am perfectly and precisely enough.

In the face of challenges; the fear, the doubt that visit me; I am always enough and exactly where I need to be.

I am enough light.

I am enough love.

I am enough to shine my path as only I can and I am abundant enough that I radiate my golden light onto the world outside of me; because I am. Simply and majestically by acknowledging my light, letting go of what does not serve me and trusting that I am supported by the Universe.

I am enough.

I am enough.

I am enough.

I am enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment